Monday, January 28, 2013

14 Days of Valentines



Ever since I became addicted to Pinterest, I've been using it for many cute ideas. The most recent venture is the Valentine's Day project for my boyfriend. "The 14 Days of Valentines." I'm planning on sticking one in his lunchbox everyday for work, and the bigger ones I'll give to him on the weekends. I always have clever gifts for him, but I was slacking around Christmas time. I made a bunch of the tags myself, the rest I downloaded for free from: http://www.mommybydaycrafterbynight.com/2012/01/14-days-of-valentines-free-printables.html

Enjoy!
This is the final product.

"Have a great day, cupcake."For Christmas one of the kids in my class gave me this awesome one-cupcake-to-go container. I'm planning on sending this one on Valentine's Day, I'll be making cupcakes for my son's class, so I'll toss one in here!

"We make a great combo."
Combos are actually harder to locate than you'd expect... at least for me they were.. and they only had pizza flavor.. hopefully my boyfriend is a fan..

"You rock my world."
Pop Rocks are also difficult to find.. neither Stop & Shop or Target had them.. I finaly found them at Walgreens.

"We were mint to be together."
This is one of the printables that I created.. the original one I saw used lifesavers, but junior mints are tastier.

"You stole a piece of my heart."
Now they have all kinds of "Pieces" not just Reeses! There's York Peppermint Patty Pieces and many others if you don't like peanut butter.

"You are one hot tamale."
I don't think either of us like this candy but its a cute idea! I was contemplating getting him a gift card to a local restaurant called "Hot Tamales..." just another idea.

"I heart you."
This can be used with any heart shaped Valentine's Day candy.  I used Reese's because they're his favorite!

"I'm nuts about you."
You could tie this to any kind of nuts.

"You are the apple of my eye."
I put the tag on a small bottle of apple juice, because my boyfriend loves it. The original had an apple.

"I wouldn't chews anyone but you."
I used a pack of Orbit gum, but you could use anything chewy, like laffy taffy or starbursts.

"Life would be unbearable without you."
I also saw a caption that said "I couldn't bear to live without you."

"I've got a crush on you."
Crush orange soda.. i think they make other flavors, but my grocery store only had orange.


"You make my heart bounce."
Literally the only bouncy ball I could find was this pink spikey light-up one... but you could use  bounce dryer sheets too.




These are the tags I created myself using microsoft word... not too fancy.. I found some Valentines fonts on Pinterest and downloaded them.. the hearts are a font called "Hearts Shapes Tfb".

feel free to take if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment