this is right after i covered them in the mod-podge mixture
a couple hours later you can see them starting to dry
as they keep drying they become brighter
before bed, almost dry but not quite
the next morning! done!
for the bathroom! i haven't decided what to do with the rest yet!
I also decided to just paint the insides of a few with acrylic paint to see how it would come out...
I used the acrylic painted ones to style the kitchen where I have a more subtle look going, not too bright.
This project was super easy! It took about a minute to complete each jar... the long part was the drying and waiting!!