Thursday, May 1, 2014

Chris Yo Gabba Gabba Character Name Sign

After I created the Mickey name sign for Tyler, I did one for my friend for her son's birthday! Our kids are equally obsessed with Mickey Mouse and Yo Gabba Gabba, so I did his with Yo Gabba Gabba, to change things up.

After I had completed the first one, I knew there were changes I would make doing it next time, This time I got plain wood letters, unpainted, because of the problem I had last time with the paint not sticking, this worked much better and I only needed 2 coats of paint and it dried much quicker! 

I did the same thing using recycled cardboard for the accessories and hot glued them on once everything was dry, and here it is! This time was much quicker only taking about 2 days to complete with drying time.

No comments:

Post a Comment