Friday, January 6, 2017

We Whisk You A Merry Kiss-Mas!

This post is a little late for Christmas, but maybe you can use this idea for next year!
"We whisk you a merry kiss-mas and a happy new year!" teacher gifts!
This year we did a simple project, between the new baby coming any day and planning Ty's 5th birthday, we didn't have time for anything elaborate. One of the parents did a collection to get the teachers gift cards as well, so I wasn't under any pressure to come up with another cute gift card idea!
 Whisks are more expensive than you'd think! I looked everywhere online and on Amazon, and the cheapest ones I could find were like $5 each. No way. So I finally went to Christmas Tree Shops and found 2 packs of whisks that were $3 each. $1.50 per whisk is not bad at all!
I had the candy cane treat bags left over from another year, and I bought some big bags of Hershey kisses at BJ's.
First I filled the whisk with kisses.
 Then I stuck it in a treat bag, and tied it at the top.
 Last, I tied a ribbon around it with a gift tag, and stuck a bow on it. Wha-la! Done!
An easy, cute, little Christmas project. And who doesn't love chocolate??

Here are the gift tags I made, I just googled "Christmas border" adjusted the size, and added text in Microsoft Word. Just add your kid's name at the bottom!


No comments:

Post a Comment